Subscribe to RSSIslam
Subscribe via emailhttp://suleman84.googlepages.com/1250648866_queue.png




About Page

Salam,

This site was created as a means of hoarding bits and pieces of information I have read or studied regarding Islam.

I regard Islam as not just a religion, but a way of life. A way of life that is misinterpreted from the inside and misunderstood from the outside.

By hoarding information and putting it together in articles that are accessible to the public, I hope to share the knowledge I accumulate. I want to leave no area unturned. My focus, however, is to present knowledge I have studied from theological texts, informational and opinionated books, current events, and academic research papers.

You will find articles posted on a wide variety of subject areas. I do not claim to have any expertise in any field. My goal is to let the research guide my area of expertise.


This site was established on October 11, 2008. If you have regularly visited since then, you should have noticed a vast amount of change to the interface. These changes are an effort to make this more aesthetically pleasing for you, the reader.


I'm also always looking for feedback, or additional information, or even someone to contribute posts once in a while. So please don't hesitate to contact me and voice your opinion.

See you in the comments section!

Allah hafiz.

Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To Facebook

 
The content on this site is all original, and free for distribution on any other site. All we ask for in return is recognition.

If you have a complaint, question, or suggestion, you can contact me via email at sule21@hotmail.com